Did you know that 78% of internet users carry out product research online? (Society of Digital Agencies, 2016)
If you don’t have a website, you are reducing your target market. With our assistance, we can help you attract these customers.
What’s more, the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources (DCENR) has launched an Online Trading Voucher and has collaborated with the local enterprise office to offer these website grants of up to €2,500 or 50% of the total cost of designing and building your website, whichever is less.
In order to avail of the Online Trading Voucher, the company carrying out the work must hold a valid tax certificate, which we possess.
To be eligible for the vouchers, companies must be registered and trading for at least twelve months, located in one of the pilot areas of the scheme, have less than ten employees and have a turnover less than €2m.
The vouchers can be used for:
- IT Consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing online payments or booking system
- Purchase of internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising
- Developing an app
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Consultation with ICT experts
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity.
We have worked with many clients, both in Dublin and beyond, to maximise their online potential with the use of these grants. For more information contact us today on 01-8809117.